A lot has been said and written about ladies’s designer bags. Researches and research have been carried out to solve the mystery of the relationship between a girl and her handbag. Even though you can think that there is not a lot to know in this area, you might be wrong.
Women love handbags. Right now, the number of producers of handbags have gone up and you will note designer handbags by the plenty. Nevertheless, what is it that makes them special for girls?
To put it simply, handbags aren’t any unusual objects. They have a controversial history as well. Here are some details about ladies’s designer bags that are less known and equally interesting.
1. Measure of sexual attraction: Ever used the phrase ‘old bag’ and wondered how it got here into existence? Well, earlier women used to hold their belongings in a pouch or purse stored beneath her dress or in a pocket unrevealing. At that time, it was considered vulgar and ridiculous for a lady to have a visual pocket. The phrase ‘old bag’ is part of that legacy. It refers to a girl beyond her sexual prime.
2. Made from silk: The earliest concept of a handbag was a easy pocket or a pouch worn next to the skin for safety. The pockets were considered intimate as underwear, worn in secret places that could only be reached by a slit within the skirt.
3. Relationship Insecurity: It has been discovered in several studies that the women possessing more luxurious and expensive handbags are more insecure about their relationship. They are attempting to send a message to the opposite ladies that their man is not available for anybody else. The feeling that a relationship is being threatened by one other lady automatically triggers girls to need to flash Gucci, Christian Dior, or Fendi to different women. Thus, handbags also preserve the boys from straying away.
4. Males vs. Ladies: Based on a survey in 2007, men are literally more likely to decide on a designer bag based mostly on its brand than women. Well, this is reasonable, proper? Men don’t wish to get into the design. For men, the idea is easier – the more fashionable the brand, the better is the handbag.
5. General information: It’s said that the common lady owns 6 handbags. The average ladies’s handbag weighs 5.2 pounds. 22% of ladies said if they may only splurge on one designer item, it will be a handbag. Only 9% said they would choose shoes. Nonetheless not a obsession?
In case you loved this post along with you wish to acquire guidance relating to greek designers bags generously check out our web site.